Your Visit to Old Registry Vets
As you are aware we are now welcoming clients back into our practice, where possible if clients are happy to wait in their vehicles/outside this is the preferred option, however we understand this may not be what you are comfortable with and would rather come inside. Please read this information leaflet so you know what we expect of you before, during and after your visit. These rules may seem strict but they are there for your protection and the protection of our staff so we may continue to provide the greatest range of care during the Covid pandemic.
- 1 client per pet, we appreciate this may not always be possible with small children, however we do ask that where possible you arrange alternate care for them so you can attend your appointment.
- Clients must wear a mask while in the practice, we are aware in some cases some clients may be exempt however we politely ask that any clients unable to wear a mask wait outside.
- Use the check in window to let the receptionist know you are there for your appointment, they will take note of your car/where you are waiting and a vet, nurse or receptionist will escort you into the practice for your appointment. Please make sure you are wearing your mask when talking to the receptionist at the window.
- There will be a maximum of 3 people in the practice at a time. Please bear with us if you are not able to come into our practice, we have restrictions on space and cannot safely allow more people in than this.
- Stand on the red circles, these spaces have been allocated to allow for social distancing and movement in and out the reception area.
- Clients are not permitted in the consultation rooms apart from certain appointments.
- Please use the hand sanitiser upon entering and before pressing the button to leave the practice.
- Ideally, we would prefer payment by card.
- Please be aware these rules and the allowance of clients into the practice may change suddenly, please regularly check our social media for updates.
- Please be patient with us at this time as things take longer than before so this may cause slight delays during your visit.
- If you have any queries please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org allowing 1 working day for a response where possible.
This will be commencing: Monday 19th October 2020