We would like to let our clients know that at this moment we are open as normal. For now we are monitoring the situation closely and will keep our website and facebook page updated with the latest. Below we have outlined some measures we request our clients follow to help keep yourselves and our staff as safe as possible.
- Hand Sanitiser – Please use the hand sanitiser on the desk when you arrive for your appointment, or alternatively you can wash your hands in the toilet at the bottom of the stairs
- 1 Client per pet – Where possible we ask clients to attend their appointment with 1 person per pet to reduce the amount of people in the waiting area.
- Waiting in the car – If you would rather wait in your car than the waiting room that is fine. Please let the reception team know along with a description of your car and then when the vet is ready for you we will come and get you.
- Contact Numbers – Please provide reception with an up to date contact number we can reach you on should we need to amend your appointment.
- Paying by card – Where possible please can you pay by card thus reducing the amount of cash handling the staff have to do.
If you have been in self isolation, in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus, are showing any symptoms of coronavirus or have recently returned from any of the heavily affected countries please refrain from attending the surgery where possible.
Coronavirus and your pet: Currently information is limited regarding covid- 19 and pets, multiple sources including WHO and the CDC advise limiting your contact with your pets if you are ill, and to follow good hygiene practices. Please see the government website for more information.
Please be aware we are trying to continue running the practice as normal, however as this is an on going situation this may be subject to change we will keep you updated and we appreciate your patience at this time